The vehicle manufacturing market counts on the excellence of the products manufactured by Tuper. The company produces parts to be used in vehicles such as exhausts and catalytic converters. It’s the only supplier to the aftermarket and automakers simultaneously.
Installed and Available Competencies
Experience and Innovation
Established for over 40 years with a line of automotive exhausts, Tuper today serves the automotive, two-wheeler, agricultural machinery and road equipment industries with solutions tailored for each project.
- Broad know-how while at the same time specialized to bring the latest technology to every project.
- Operations aligned with global trends in technology, processes and standards.
- In-company team of engineers dedicated to developing new products and applications together with the customer, monitoring all stages of the project.
- High complexity automated processes with robotic and specialized line in welding components for exhaust systems – Adaptive Canning System.
- Partnership with national and international universities and world leader companies in technology, such as FEV.
- Customers’ recognition with awards and certifications worldwide.
Products and Services
- InterAction Award in Logistics and Operational Excellence in 2013, from the
automaker Mercedes Benz
- CROP John Deere Award 2013 – Excellence in Cost Management
- Accredited with Q1 Certificate that allows it to be a worldwide supplier for Ford
- Accredited with the QSB Certificate that allows it to be a worldwide supplier for General Motors
- InterAction Award in the Special Category in 2011, from the automaker Mercedes Benz
- Nominated for the AutoData 2010 Award in the category Supplier of Pieces, Parts
and Components, having received the title “Best in the Automotive Sector 2010″
- Volkswagen 2004 Award - Negotiation Performance
- Volkswagen 2003 Award - Quality Product
- ISO TS 16949 Certification
- ISO TS 14001 Certification
Partnership with FEV
Tuper has partnered with FEV, a renowned German engineering firm with over 35 years of global operations in developing solutions for the automotive market. This partnership enables exhaust system development in conjunction with the engineering teams of FEV in Germany, the United States and China, ensuring the best results for customers.